Wednesday, October 1, 2008

How About Them JAZZ!!!


Its about time for basketball season and Brett's been busy with his website... updating, adding and making it an overall awesome place to go to get the scoop on the Utah Jazz. So get out your pom poms, put on your Jazz attire and get ready for the season of your life. This is the year. Game opener is Oct. 29th and you better believe me and Brett will be there, eating pulled pork sandwiches, high fiving those in neighboring seats and losing our voices. Buckle up! Its gonna be a wild winter. Oh and make sure to check out Brett's website!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Whoo!!! So excited and super excited Brett has the Jazzscoop up and going, I love that site! Now I can check it out.

The Byrdhouse said...

I didn't know Brett had his site going again! Awesome!

Brian&Em said...

Let the games begin. You guys are so funny! Hope to see you guys on Sunday. It's been a while.

Wray Family said...

Adam and I couldn't be more excited for the basketball season to start. We found your blog through Jessica's. Keep in touch

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

BITNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean Lindsey Preston!!!

It's been too long girlfriend! I am so happy I found your blog! add me to it so we can keep tabs on each other! You look just as gorgeous as ever!