Sunday, April 26, 2009

First Anniversary!


So. First post in a while. We don't take too many pictures but I made it a point to take some for our Anniversary!!! I can't believe its been a whole year since we got married!! In ways it has gone by super fast but in other ways I feel like we have been married for years already. Over the weekend we went to Park City for a few nights for shopping, swimming and relaxing. It is the off season up there so it was like a ghost town and we had the pool and restaurants all to ourselves!

Then we made our way to Wicked, which was awesome! We were joined by both our families and it was great. Then we headed to the Jazz playoff game, which I wish we could say was great. It was fun to be there but I wanted to punch a Laker fan sitting next to me. I didn't. Fortunately. But the Jazz didn't win. Unfortunately. It was still fun. Even though the smiles in our picture while we were there are totally fake. I wanted to cry.



We finally got home Saturday night and dug into our frozen wedding cake from one year earlier. Okay, so Brett didn't dig in. I had to force him to at least try it. But it was still fun. I hear that the first year can be the hardest.. if thats true, I am in luck. Cause that was one of the best years of my life! Love ya Brett.

4 comments:

The Byrdhouse said...

Cute!! Happy Anniversary!!

Natalie and Spencer said...

Yay!! I am so glad you finally posted something :) Glad you guys had a fun weekend. WICKED was AMAZING- thanks for getting us the tickets. Love ya

Brian&Em said...

It's about time skinny!:) I can't stop thinking about Wicked. Sounds like quite the fun packed anniversary! We're so glad you guys found each other. Happy Anniversary!

mamabit said...

Lindsey, I love your blog update. Good Job. It seems like this last year went by so fast. I'm glad you had such a great year and that you are happy. I love you.