Wednesday, May 28, 2008

married life.


I'm not really sure how this works, but I think I will try it. As is probably evident by now, me and brett are married. We met first in our apartment complex in August 2007. He was wearing the shirt of my favorite band "Brand New" and I had made cookies. I think it was love at first sight. Me with the t-shirt and him with the cookies. We started dating and when he took me to a Jazz game using his season tickets, I knew it was serious. We got engaged on January 30th and got going with wedding plans. We got married April 25th in the Salt Lake Temple. The weather couldn't have been better and the day couldn't have been more perfect.





For our honeymoon we went to mexico on a cruise, which was great because I had never been to mexico before and I had never been on a cruise. There was one other thing I had never done before that trip, but we won't discuss that here. We went swimming, played bingo, went to the beach, gambled and mostly ate a lot. At one of the ports we went on an excursion where we went on a speed boat to an island, took jeeps up into the jungle, then mules even further into the jungle. We then went ziplining from mountaintop to mountaintop and rappelling down waterfalls. It was awesome!!











Now we're just back to our normal everyday life. Working, watching TV and playing board games. It's good to be back home starting our new life together.

3 comments:

Natalie and Spencer said...

Yeah!! Good Job- you are offically a blogger. Did you know that is the first template I used too. There are some way cute ones I can help you with when and if you decide you want to get into it more. Love ya!

The Alspach's said...

Booters! You guys are such cute newlyweds!! How was the honeymoon.. bow chicka wow wow did you buy yourself some sexy lingerie with that gift card we gave ya?? JK I won't embarrass you anymore! Well guess what I don't live in Texas anymore it is now San Diego but I will be in Utah all next week so we should hang out! Love you miss you Jeckers and Ryno

We need to get more of our friends to blog huh??

The Byrdhouse said...

Hey! I didn't know you guys had a blog! How fun! Paula